Please Note: Prior to registering for the in-person attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability
For more information, please visit the SACC Website: https://sacc.americananthro.org/2023-national-conference/
Join us at the Palm Springs Art Museum in sunny Palm Springs, CA, March 15-18, 2023, for the biennial meeting of the Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges. The meeting theme is “Teaching Native Culture, Supporting Native Students.” You do not need to be a member of AAA or SACC to register.
The program includes
- a welcome reception Wednesday evening
- panels, workshops, poster sessions, and keynote address Thursday through Saturday mornings
- field trips and a hands-on craft workshop in the afternoon
- banquet dinner tentatively slated for Thursday evening, March 16.
Registration prices will be as follows:
- $175 for face-to-face attendance, including field trips and craft workshop ($80 for students)
- $90 for virtual attendance ($40 for students)
- $75 per diner at the March 16 banquet
- $40 per guest of registered participants – excursion only
Participants will be responsible for arranging airfare to Palm Springs and lodging.
Hotel Information (Book by March 15)